Pelican 1650 Case w/Foam (Black)

Pelican 1650 Case w/Foam (Black) Review


Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter that the competion. You can tell its a Pelican case by the distinctive "twin-ribbed" top surface. Stainless steel pins are used for hinges and handles. The new Double-Throw latches are much easier to open. Read more...



Check Price & Order Now!



Great case. Got a 1300 case with foam and it's perfect for what I need it for (DSLR case). These things are rock solid and I feel a lot safer traveling or moving my camera around in this than one of those chintzy foam cases. I'd drop this thing from a 2nd story window and not be surprised if the contents came out alive and well. Easily customizable to your item with the 1/2 inch square pick and pluck foam. Took me less than 30 min to completely pick and pluck all the foam and get it just how I wanted it.

What I have in there now:
Sony DSLR-A230 camera with 18-55 kit lens attached
Battery charger
Spare battery
75-300mm Zoom lens
50mm portrait lens
UV and polarizing filter

All this stuff fits in there just fine with at least 1/2 inch of foam between items. You'll be hard pressed to find a more durable and protective case for your camera, and this holds all the items that you'd need during the course of a normal session. It might get a little tight with those lenses if you were using a full sized body camera, but for a smaller body it's just fine.

Free Shipping Pelican 1650 Case w/Foam (Black) @ Amazon.com

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Relate Posts